Frequently asked questions / Site Policies
10th March 2016: Please note our withdrawal policies have changed. Please read the Withdrawal section of this FAQ page so that you are aware of the modifications.
A list of general questions answered in a polite and orderly fashion.
FAQ's on getting started:
- Registering at Bingonanza
- Trial Player Feature
- New Player Deposit Bonus
- Deposit Rebate Bonus
- Player Referral Bonus
- Depositing to your Bingo Account
- Guidelines for Bonus Pounds
- Chat Room Bonus Pounds
- Ultra Club Loyalty Program
- Termination of Account
- Transfers between Accounts and E-gifts
- Registration & Participation Rules
- Claiming Prizes
- Chat Room Conduct
- Help Desk Guidelines
- How to Play Bingo
- General Questions
Registering at Bingonanza
To register, please first read the Terms & Conditions located at the bottom of our home page. Then click on "Join Now!" and follow these steps:
What are the minimum system/computer requirements?
- Set up your account. This requires you to select a username and password and enter your email address. This username ("alias") and password will be used by you for all subsequent logins to the site.
- Fill in your details. We are required to collect certain personal information in order to verify the identity of our players including full name, address, phone number and date of birth. Residence phone numbers are necessary in order for us to contact players with Prize/Contest notifications, and/or to assist them personally with queries.
- Read Registration & Participation Rules, Section #13 of this FAQ page
- Deposit (Optional)
Trial Player Feature
Upon sign up a player is registered as a Trial Player and will be given free signup bonus. These bonus funds may be used to play any bingo or casino game available on the site, in order to try out the many games on offer. All winnings won by Trial Players are paid in Bonus funds. Progressive Jackpots are not available to be won by Trial Players. There is a maximum win limit for Trial Player accounts, after which the player may opt to deposit. Depositing to an account moves the player out of Trial Player status and into permanent player status. All bonus funds won as a Trial Player are retained and become available as bonus to the active player for use on bingo and certain casino games as noted.
New Player Deposit Bonus
Bingonanza offers new members a cumulative 600% in deposit bonus on their first three deposits. Players will receive 100% bonus on their first deposit, to a maximum of $500. For example if a new player deposits $100 into their account Bingonanza matches it with $100 in bonus. There is even more bonus available on deposits # 2 and #3:
- 100% on first deposit
- 200% on second deposit
- 300% on third deposit
Players are therefore eligible for a total of 750% back on their first 3 deposits! Please see below for more information on our rebate bonus.
Deposit Rebate Bonus
Our unique deposit rebate program ensures that you have the opportunity to receive a minimum 100% bonus on every deposit you make! You will always receive a minimum 50% bonus when you deposit (you may earn more depending on your loyalty level). Thereafter if your balance falls below £2 and you have not requested a withdrawal, just click on the "DEPOSIT REBATE" button and you will receive another 50% of your deposit back in bonus! Please note you must claim your rebate within 14 days of your last deposit, and PRIOR to making another deposit. The rebate bonus is reduced to 10% during certain ongoing and occasional deposit promotions.
Player Referral Bonus
Bingonanza offers an excellent Player Referral Bonus. Invite a friend to become a Bingonanza member. They must register using your account ID number as their reference. Thereafter, you will earn a 20% bonus (in BPs) on each of their deposits for the lifetime of their account. In order to receive referral monies you must have deposited to your own account within the past 30 days. Relatives and members of the same household may not refer each other.
Depositing to your Bingo Account
The minimum deposit transaction amount is £10, and the maximum transaction amount is £1000. You may deposit a maximum total of £1000 per hour and £2000 in 24-hour period. Bingonanza offers a wide selection of deposit methods as follows:
- Debit Cards (Maestro, Switch, Delta, Visa Debit)
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard)
Bingonanza players always have access to their funds and may redeem their winnings at any time provided their player account is current and in good standing.* The minimum withdrawal request is £50. Withdrawals may be requested via the following options:
- Bank transfer
- Moneybookers, Neteller, credit or debit card, if you have used the method to deposit to your account in the last 60 days.
Note: Registration information must be the same as the billing information provided to our payables department. Any inconsistencies will result in a delay in receiving redemptions. For privacy and security reasons, email correspondence will be limited to communication with the email address registered on the account. Players are responsible for keeping their email address current.
One withdrawal request may be made in any withdrawal period. Withdrawal requests are approved by Bingonanza Monday through Friday on a rolling 4 business day payout schedule. Withdrawals over £1000 are subject to management approval and require additional days for processing. Players are required to wait 24 hours after a successful deposit or completed flowback before requesting a withdrawal. We reserve the right to limit withdrawal requests resulting from wins using free promotional cash and/or bonus. These requests are subject to management approval.
Bonus in your account is forfeited when you request a withdrawal unless you leave the equivalent in cash to cover the bonus you wish to protect. (If you have 50 bonus and wish to retain it you must leave £50 cash in your account.) If you subsequently flow back your entire withdrawal request any bonus you forfeited will be reinstated in full. Partial or complete cancellation of a withdrawal is made by clicking on DEPOSIT, entering the amount to cancel, and clicking on FLOW BACK.
Players holding more than one Network account are entitled to receive a payout on one account only in any 7-day period. In the event players request payouts on more than one account in any 7-day period only the first request will be considered. Players must wait 7 days after a payout has been approved before requesting a payout on any other Network account. Bonus money forfeited as a result of payout requests which are subsequently declined for these reasons will not be returned.
At our discretion we may decline a payout and/or impose a mandatory wagering amount if we believe a deposit has been made simply to satisfy eligibility requirements for promotions, chat bonus, withdrawals etc. We also reserve the right to put an account into limited withdrawal eligibility depending on deposit-to-cashout statistics.
* An account is in good standing when it is open and there are no pending or ongoing investigations associated with the account. An account is current when a minimum of £50 GBP has been deposited over the lifetime of that account, and when a minimum of £10 has been deposited and wagered within the past 30 days. Funds are not available for withdrawal from any account which does not satisfy these criteria.
Guidelines for Bonus Pounds
Bonus Pounds are not available for withdrawal, nor are they transferrable. Bonus Pounds may be used on game-time Bingo purchases, Mini-games and select Casino Games if available during special promotions. Bingo tickets may not be prepurchased with bonus. All Bonus Pounds won or acquired in any way must be used within 30 days of receipt. Unused Bonus Pounds expire after 30 days and will be automatically removed from player accounts.
Complimentary Bonus funds are extended to players as a means of supplementing their play time and are not intended to replace cash deposits and wagers. Manipulation of our bonus structure to preclude new cash deposits and facilitate continuous redemptions is considered an abuse of intention. Players exhibiting this behavior may have bonus privileges suspended at the discretion of management. Players whose net cash ratios are disadvantageous may have their ability to earn bonus temporarily suspended.
Chat Room Bonus Pounds
Bingonanza's Chat Hosts serve up fun and games in the chat rooms where players can be awarded Chart Bonus when playing bingo and participating in the chat room games. Only players playing bingo in the appropriate game are eligible to receive chat bonus. To win chat bonus you must have made a deposit within the last 7 days and be playing bingo during the chat game. Chat bonus prizes are awarded based on eligibility parameters which are applied at our discretion. Below are typical examples:
A. Chat bonus may be awarded based on the amount you spend on tickets for the relevant game. You will receive the lesser of the full chat bonus award OR the amount you spent on tickets for the game in question.
Example: The chat bonus award on offer is 1 GBP. You purchase 0.40 GBP worth of tickets in that game. If you win the chat game you will receive 0.40 GBP in chat bonus.
B. Chat bonus can be awarded based on the amount of tickets in play.
Bonus is prorated as follows:
5 tickets or more ,100% of the bonus
4 tickets in play, 90% of the bonus
3 tickets in play, 80% of the bonus
2 tickets in play, 70% of the bonus
1 tickets in play, 60% of the bonus
Example: The chat bonus award on offer is 1 GBP. You purchase 1 ticket in the game. If you win the chat game you will receive 0.60 GBP in chat bonus.
Chat bonus policy is subject to change without notice in our chat rooms and is regularly waived in favour of chat bonus awards given without restriction.
A player may receive a maximum of £30 in Bonus Pounds per day. Chat room Bonus is awarded at the discretion of our Chat Hosts according to preset guidelines. Members of the same household may not play for chat bonus in the same chat room at any time. Please see our "Chat Room Conduct" section for additional rules governing chat room conduct.
Ultra Club Loyalty Program
The more you play at Bingonanza, the more points you can earn. As you accumulate points your loyalty level increases and you become entitled to higher deposit bonuses and more generous loyalty rewards. Bingonanza's loyalty levels range from level 1 to level 7. A level 1 player represents a new player who has not yet made a cash wager in any of our games. A level 7 player signifies a loyal player who has deposited and played regularly over a long period of time. You accumulate loyalty points for wagers made on bingo and our many casino games.
Level Description Points Required Deposit Bonus
Double Diamond VIP
Earning Loyalty Points
You get loyalty points by making wagers in the games listed below. The pound per point column tells you how many pounds you have to wager in the game to earn one point.
Game £ per Point Bingo 10 Blackjack 45 Craps 45 Keno 30 Video Poker 45 Roulette 45 Slots 45
Loyalty Points Exchange
Bingonanza offers players the option to trade in their loyalty points for bonus funds in the following amounts:
Just submit a ticket to our Help Desk and request a loyalty points redemption, and your account will be credited promptly. Please note, your loyalty points and deposit level will be reduced accordingly. You must be a depositing player in order to redeem loyalty points.
Termination of Account
Bingonanza reserves the right to terminate a player's account at any time for any reason at our sole discretion. In the event Bingonanza terminates a player's account, cash and/or bonus funds may be forfeited in part or in whole. Please see our Terms & Conditions page for details on account termination.
Transfers between Accounts; E-gifts
Players are not permitted to transfer cash or BPs between accounts, nor may they fund another player's account using their personal funding methods. This activity will result in accounts being blocked for risk of fraud. We do offer players the option to fund another player's account by "E-gift". You may use the cash in your account to gift another player, who will receive the equivalent amount in BPs. Players may be donors any number of times, but may receive a maximum of three E-gifts per day.
To register and play at Bingonanza you must be over the age of majority in the country in which you reside. Typically this is 18 but it may be different in your country and it is your responsibility to check. You must read and consent to all published Terms & Conditions and must have authorization to use a valid payment method acceptable to Bingonanza. All transactions by minors are considered null and void, including any winnings. Bingonanza reserves the right to request proof of age at any time.
Play must occur in a jurisdiction that allows on-line gaming. Internet Gambling may be prohibited in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If so, you are not authorized to use any payment method to fund your Bingo Palace account. It is your responsibility to know if national or local laws prohibit gambling over the Internet in your jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, players must have deposited no more than 72 hours prior to the end date of any tournament, daily promo, featured promo or special offer in order to qualify to participate.
Unless otherwise specified access to free or penny bingo rooms is restricted to players who have deposited and wagered a minimum of 10 cash in the past 7 days. New players will have access to these rooms for one week following registration after which they must deposit and wager the minimum 10 cash.
Employees of Bingonanza are prohibited from participating. To read more on eligibility, please see our Terms & Conditions.
Registration & Participation Rules
You are only allowed to register once per person. A maximum of two accounts per household is allowed in cases where the second player in the household has requested and received permission in writing from Bingonanza management. Multiple accounts are strictly forbidden and will result in all accounts being disabled and funds confiscated.
We offer players the privilege of holding active accounts on more than one site on our Bingo Network. Players who choose to take advantage of this privilege may only be active on one account on any day, such day to be defined as 12:01 AM to 23:59 PM. Players may not play on two accounts on the same day for any reason. Any account activity involving games of any kind will be construed as account play. Players who violate this rule may have chat disabled and/or be reduced to a single Network account and/or will have all accounts closed at the discretion of management.
Prizes are automatically deposited to a player's account. Members can play games from their winnings or request a redemption.
In the event there is a discrepancy between the Game results as recorded in Bingonanza's database and that recorded by the player, the Bingonanza game server results shall be considered valid. In the event games do not finish properly or record to the Bingonanza games server, players will receive refunds for tickets purchased or funds played in those games.
Certain casino games have maximum prize caps on their associated progressive jackpots. Once a jackpot maximum prize has been reached and until the prize has been won, contributions from player wagers on that game are reallocated to future jackpots and/or player promotions.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, casino game top prizes and/or Progressive Jackpots are awarded only when maximum is wagered. This is not always indicated on the individual casino game interface.
Certain bingo games with associated PJPs may play without the PJP component on occasion. For example, our Monthly Must Win PJP game plays daily & that PJP may be won at any time during the month. If the jackpot is won prior to month end the game plays with no associated PJP until it resets on the first day of the new month. If the PJP is not won before month end it is a guaranteed must-go Jackpot prize on the last day of the month.
Bingonanza wishes to assure players that every possible effort has been made to provide the world's most entertaining, reliable and honest bingo site on the internet. It is our sincere intention to ensure all players are satisfied with the quality and fairness of our games. Bingonanza undertakes to promptly and impartially resolve all disputes that may arise from participation in our games. However, please be advised that in the event of any dispute regarding participation or prizes, the decision made by Bingonanza will be final. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information on disputes.
Chat Room Conduct
We want your Bingonanza chat room to be a place where all members can feel secure and enjoy themselves. We offer a 'home away from home" environment with a personal touch. We require all 'roomies' to respect the following rules for fairness and security reasons. By doing so, we can guarantee the best entertainment within our chat room community.
- Respect the Chat Host's authority. As well, respect yourself and all other members. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Welcome new players when they enter the room, and please help them if they have questions, especially if the Chat Hosts are busy.
- NO complaining, arguing or bickering. This includes but is not limited to, complaining about not winning, or moaning about members who are experiencing winning streaks.
- Please direct all complaints to the help desk so as not to disturb the flow of chat or cause a confrontation. If you have submitted a help ticket and have not yet received a response, please allow staff adequate time to respond. Players are not permitted to discuss the specifics of their Help Tickets in chat.
- No foul language, indecent or offensive remarks, threats, nor racial, sexual, or religious slurs.
- Never impersonate another person while in the chat room.
- NO children (persons younger than 18 years old) are allowed in chat rooms. This site is for responsible adults only. In the event that a minor gains access to an account held by an adult, the owner of the account will be held responsible for the minor's actions.
- Never solicit funds from others in the chat rooms. It is strictly prohibited. This action makes others in the room very uncomfortable. You may not discuss your account balance in the chat room, nor that of another player. This policy is for the protection of all members and to maintain a comfortable environment in our chat rooms.
- Mentioning Bingo sites, advertising other sites and/or recruiting of members to other sites is strictly prohibited in the chat rooms. This will result in immediate removal of chat privileges.
- Members are not permitted to slander or libel Bingonanza and/or Parlay management and employees.
- To avoid confusion and for ease of identification, only the Chat Hosts may use CAPITAL letters in the chat rooms.
- In the absence of a Chat Host, please copy and paste any violation of these rules, via email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respect your privacy. As such, all cases will be kept anonymous and the sender of the email will never be mentioned.
- Most importantly - HAVE FUN!
Help Desk Guidelines
All queries and complaints must be submitted via the help desk. Help tickets will be answered within 24 hours of receipt.
Spamming of the help desk (sending multiple tickets regarding the same issue) is prohibited. Harassment and abuse of help desk staff is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your support ticket you may draft a follow-up help ticket explaining your grievance. This follow-up help ticket will need to be addressed 'Care of Management'. Please give the help desk every opportunity to assist you before appealing to management. Again, you are not permitted to voice concern or discuss details of your help tickets in the chat rooms.
Help Tickets should adhere to the same standards of etiquette as do chat room communications.
How to Play Bingo:
A. Select the Bingo tab from the top menu.
B. Choose a room in which to play. For information on the games being played in each room go to the Bingo Schedule.
C. Select and purchase tickets. Once the bingo begins the game will open in a separate window. This window is divided into two main areas: a bingo game area on the right and, on the left, an area for accessing chat, games, and mini-games. You may access chat by clicking on the white bubble at the top, and then choosing the room name in the dropdown box.
Select and purchase your bingo tickets by:
- Choosing specific tickets from the playing area. Use your cursor to select each ticket you wish to purchase, or
- Using the Ticket Selector Slider:
Slide the bar to the right to select more tickets, to the left to select fewer tickets, or select the + icon to select more tickets and the - icon to select fewer tickets, You may also opt to select the Next Game icon and type a number into the tickets field.
- Once you have finished selecting tickets, you need to purchase them. Do this by selecting the Buy icon. Tickets that you have selected cannot be played until you select the Buy icon.
Note: If you are currently playing a game, you will first need to select the Buy icon before you begin choosing tickets. You do so because the game you are viewing is the game you are currently playing. If you are not playing a game, the tickets you see are tickets available for purchase for the next game.
In addition to buying tickets for the next game you can buy tickets for future games. There are 3 ways to buy tickets for upcoming bingo games:
A. Use the Auto Buy option available in the chat rooms
B. Use the Prepurchased Games option under the My Account tab.
C. Click on the "preorder" link at the bottom of any room icon
Auto buy lets you pre-purchase tickets for upcoming games in that room, as long as you keep your bingo window open. Once you close the window the auto-buy option is turned off and any ticket purchases you selected for future games are cancelled.
Using the Prepurchased Games option, you can pre-purchase tickets for one or more upcoming games at any point from today's date to the end of the year. Once purchased, these tickets are played whether or not you are logged in to the system. When you preorder tickets in this fashion your account will be debited at the time of the preorder. Please note, players who are eligible for our Rebate Bonus may not claim that bonus if they have pending prepurchased tickets, including prepurchases for free games.
When you play bingo, you have the choice of playing 75-number, 80-number or 90-number games. Here are some fun facts about the differences between these games:
(In 75-ball games your bingo playing area is called a card. In 80-number games this area is called a board. In 90-number games this area is called a ticket.)
- Each card contains 5 rows and 5 columns. Each column is represented by one of the letters in B I N G O.
- There is a free space in the middle of each card.
- Games are based on a number of possible winning patterns. These can be simple patterns such as any line, or more complex patterns that form letters or numbers, or patterns based on holidays, events or other designs.
- Each board contains 4 rows and 4 columns. Each column is represented by a different colour - Red, Yellow, Blue or White
- Games are based on a number of possible winning patterns. Patterns include: any diagonal, horizontal or vertical line, four center squares, four corners, big X or full card
- Each ticket contains 3 rows and 9 columns. 5 squares in each row contain numbers (ranging from 1 to 90) while the rest are blank.
- The game is played using 3 patterns. Each of the patterns has a prize associated with it. For example, the patterns can include Single Line (1 line), Two Lines (2 of the 3 lines) and Full house (all 3 lines). The first player to get a line, the first player to get 2 lines, and then the first player to get all 3 wins the prize for each of those patterns.
- Can I change my deposit or wager limits?
To decrease your deposit or wager limits go to the My Account tab, select my Profile and click on Update my Profile.
To increase your deposit or wager limits you will need to contact Customer Support. You may be requested to provide additional identification documentation.
- My address or contact information has changed - how do I update it?
If your address or contact information has changed, please contact customer support. We may request additional identification documentation.
- I want to close my account - what do I do?
We offer two options for closing your account:
- Temporary Self- Exclusion: If you wish to close your account for a short period of time, go to My Account and choose "Close Account." You will be asked to select an exclusion timeframe. Please note, at the end of this time you must contact support; accounts under temporary exclusion do not reopen automatically when the specified time is up.
- Permanent Self- Exclusion: If you wish to permanently close your account, go to My Account and choose "Close Account". If there are any funds remaining in your account this will automatically generate a withdrawal request. If the withdrawal amount is under £1.00 we will donate the amount to charity. If you wish to reopen your account you will need to contact customer support.
- Can I change my player alias?
Players are permitted one alias change every two calendar months, based on a rolling calendar. (Example: An alias change on 18 April means the next alias change may not be until 18 June). There is no guarantee that the alias you previously had will still be available should you request it again. All requests for alias changes are to be submitted to our help desk.
- Do I lose my Bonus Pounds if I request a withdrawal?
When you withdraw your winnings and/or deposit, if your lifetime deposits are LESS than £100, you will forfeit all Bonus Pounds in your account. If your lifetime deposits are at or over £100, your BPs will be reduced proportionately to reflect your existing cash balance. For example, if you have £150 cash in your account and £50 in BPs, you can request a payout of £100 and leave £50 in cash in your account to cover your Bonus Pounds. In this manner, loyal players have the option to "protect" their BPs by leaving the equivalent in cash to cover them.
- Can I change my deposit or wager limits?
Our games will run on most modern PC and Mac computers. We recommend that you run the latest version of your chosen Internet browser for the best gaming experience and most of our games will require an up to date version of the free flash software. Computers using Internet Explorer Version 10 or earlier may not be supported and some games will not function as intended. Our mobile games run on both Android and Apple iOS mobile devices.